Mothers impact every aspect of our lives whether they choose to stay at home, work from home or work away from home. Empowered mothers drive tremendous success. However, the work of a mother can be overwhelming at times. Your membership to Mom-mentum supports an organization with over 40 years of supporting women and mothers and also gives you so much more!
Engaging women personally through discussion groups and peer support.
- Visit our exclusive, members-only online community providing a safe, non-judgmental virtual environment for moms to connect.
- Watch live and past Mom-mentum webinars FREE (on topics important to mothers).
- Access our online members-only area with resources and support including hundreds of time-tested discussion guides, Mothers’ Center Group resources and more!
- Receive an instant subscription to our eNews (with articles, resources and tips for parents).
Enriching women professionally through career support, seminars and workshops.
- Receive discounts to all Mom-mentum events including our annual Women’s Leadership Conference.
- Access Work-Life resources and support.
- Participate in our Return-to-Work program designed to help support talented individuals who, after an extended absence, are seeking to re-enter the workforce.
- Find special discounts available only to members.
- Submit guest posts to our Motherhood & Careers and Parenting blogs.
Empowering women through public policy with advocacy initiatives on issues pertinent to women and mothers.
- Become a part of our Advocacy initiative—raising voices nationally to advocate for the economic support of caregiving.
- Connect with and learn from Your (Wo)Man in Washington, Mom-mentum’s very own Public Policy Analysts
- Receive an instant subscription to our Advocacy eNews (with articles connecting dots between policy and mothers’ lives).
- Add your voice to key discussions about public policy.
NEW! The Mom-mentum Member Community
Our members now have 24-7 support via our newest initiative the Mom-mentum Member Community. This virtual group aims to recreate the same safe, non-judgmental environment our members have come to know and love through our Mothers’ Center Groups —only online! Members can connect with other mothers across the nation in an environment similar to Facebook—but guided by volunteer facilitators providing a safer, judgment-free environment for mothers to talk and share their experiences as mothers, professionals and more.