Whether you’re new to Mom-mentum or a long-time supporter, we invite you to attend our conferences and events. Our programs offer many opportunities to meet and learn from others who share your interest in, commitment to and passion for mothering and caregiving issues. Here’s a rundown of our major events, but check back often--we’re always scheduling new ones.
Long Island’s Must-Go Women’s Leadership Conference: Achieving Extraordinary
Refocus your career and business goals, get out of your rut or grow you to the ‘next level’—all while connecting with the RIGHT people and communities to support you in your next steps.
Bringing together a powerful group of speakers, the conference will cultivate awareness and empower women to execute change. The programming content will feature subject matter in: Leadership Skills, Personal Development, Career Development / Advancement, and Public Relations / Personal Branding. It is designed for leaders, managers and entrepreneurs who want to advance their career or grow their business by proactively pursuing their own professional and personal development.
By joining the conference you will surround yourself with the latest information, tools and—most importantly—people who can help you:
- Strengthen your leadership skills
- Have greater influence and impact in your role and team
- Market your skills and your business
- Be heard in meetings
- Get noticed by clients, peers and your industry
- Gain valuable influencing skills
- Grow your business and market share by differentiating
- Increase your likelihood for promotion
Whether you are a CEO, senior or middle manager, entrepreneur or young emerging leader, Achieving Extraordinary: Women’s Leadership Conference presented by Mom-mentum, offers you dynamic presenters, refreshingly relevant topics and the chance to advance yourself while connecting with other inspiring business women.
Advocacy Workshop "Creating Clout: Using Your Mom Power To Clean Up This Bureaucratic Mess". An honest presentation and discussion on how and why as mothers it’s important for us to advocate for both our children and ourselves.
Our 21st Century webinar series features short, convenient sessions via webinar, on a variety of topics. Previous programs have covered:
- Time management for busy parents
- Supporting your young child’s early development
- Managing finances while planning for your child’s future
- Embracing Adolescence
- The Sandwich Generation: Supporting your elderly parents through transitions
- Empowering parents of special needs children
- Drowning in Sexy Culture - How to Help Our Kids Back to Shore
- Power and Potential of Father/Daughter Relationships
Webinars are open to the public and free to Mom-mentum members. These webinars are presented by powerful experts. We’re always adding new dates so check back often. Have an idea for a webinar topic or a professional with information you’d like us to hear about? Contact us at 516- 939-MOMS (6667) X106(877-939-MOMS toll free) or email@example.com for information.
Since this event is a week before Mother's Day, it is our goal to raise awareness of the work that we do that supports mothers in every walk of life and increase the participation as we celebrate together. Join us.